Location – Nicosia or Limassol Office
Qobo is seeking to recruit a WordPress developer with the following responsibilities:
- Full lifecycle application development for web applications
- Front-end graphical user interface design
- Working closely with the creative team and back-end developers, as well as with clients.
Qobo Ltd is a Software House that specialises in business process management and bespoke software development that caters exactly to a client’s needs. Our product portfolio includes the following specialised solutions:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Solutions
- Intranet & Portal Solutions
- Online Presence Solutions, including advanced Web Design and Development and E-Commerce Solutions
We are the proud developers of the award-winning Qobrix platform for the development of business applications.
- A University degree in computer science or related subject (candidates with equivalent work experience will also be considered)
- In-depth knowledge of WordPress
- In-depth knowledge of PHP
- Fundamental knowledge of MySQL
- In-depth understanding of trade-offs between design and performance
- Standards-compliant HTML and CSS
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Passion for design, aesthetics, and best practices for web
- Experience with responsive design
- Experience with cross-browser development and testing
- Ability to quickly pick up new technologies. Should have a long list of blogs in your feed reader
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Experience working with an MVC framework like CakePHP
- Knowledge of Web Services (SOAP, REST)
- Knowledge of other scripting languages (Perl, Python, Bash, etc)
- Experience with responsive design for desktop, tablet, mobile
- A good eye for user experience (UX)
- Open Source contributors (GitHub, BitBucket).
- Cloud Experience with Amazon AWS
To apply please send a copy of your CV with a cover letter to the following email: [email protected]
We’re more interested in your cover letter stating why you’ll make a difference to Qobo rather than your actual CV, so please send us an honest and direct assessment of yourself.