Location – Nicosia or Limassol Office
Qobo has designed and developed some of the most prestigious websites in Cyprus including CYBC, Eurobank, Electroline, The Mall of Cyprus, CTC Group, DP World and many more. We are currently seeking to recruit WordPress developers with the following responsibilities:
- Full lifecycle application development for web applications
- Front-end graphical user interface design
- Working closely with the creative team and back-end developers, as well as with clients.
Qobo Ltd is a Software House that specialises in business process management and bespoke software development that caters exactly to a client’s needs. Our product portfolio includes the following specialised solutions:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Solutions
- Intranet & Portal Solutions
- Online Presence Solutions, including advanced Web Design and Development and E-Commerce Solutions
We are the proud developers of the award-winning Qobrix platform for the development of business applications.
- A University degree in computer science or related subject (candidates with equivalent work experience will also be considered)
- In-depth knowledge of WordPress
- In-depth knowledge of PHP
- Fundamental knowledge of MySQL
- In-depth understanding of trade-offs between design and performance
- Standards-compliant HTML and CSS
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Passion for design, aesthetics, and best practices for web
- Experience with responsive design
- Experience with cross-browser development and testing
- Ability to quickly pick up new technologies.
- Experience working with an MVC framework like CakePHP
- Knowledge of Web Services (SOAP, REST)
- Knowledge of other scripting languages (Perl, Python, Bash, etc)
- Experience with responsive design for desktop, tablet, mobile
- A good eye for user experience (UX)
- Open Source contributors (GitHub, BitBucket).
- Cloud Experience with Amazon AWS
- Knowledge of SEO principles
To apply please send a copy of your CV with a cover letter to the following email: email@example.com
We’re more interested in your cover letter stating why you’ll make a difference to Qobo rather than your actual CV, so please send us an honest and direct assessment of yourself.